Sunday 25 November 2012

Pull!!!

Fifth week on my MA Character Animation course. This week was how to animated a pull or a push and I went for a pull animation this week. I started off with a subject to film, so I will have something to animate with later on.



Then, I jumped onto a light box and then use the Flipbook program on the mac, to drawn down the frames to test if the pull worked well and looked if it's right.



Then I went back onto a light box and try another pull. Then gone onto Flipbook on the mac, to drawn down the key-frames to test if the pull worked well and placed right before I drawn down the in-between to complete the drawn drawing down.



I decided that to continue with the pull to add the in-between frames that were missing. And needed to drawn in as this animation below show.



Then I gone into Adobe Flash and try to do this exercise once again with the pull. I partly traced/Rotoscop the model who was in my first video above. I added colour to give it a abstract/loose fill.



Overall, I felt this exercise worked than the lift exercise in my opinion. Because, I easily understand how to animate a pull rather than how to do a lift in an animation. Overall better week. End of that exercise.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment