Sunday 27 January 2013

Animal Walking part 2

Second post of my snakehound walking. This is continue from the first post.





I had another go of redoing the snakehound walking (14/1/13), on the pervious attempt I started off by looking at Richard Wiliams theory of animating a dogs walk cycle.  This time I used Steve Robert's theory on animating a walk cycle, which I found easier to understand to animate with. Got some feedback, one opinion was that the back leg once again didn't look smooth with the upper rear leg and the upper front leg as-well. However, this was an improvement from the pervious attempt.



Then later in the week (16/1/13), I had a first attempt of doing a basic rough snakehound run cycle as-well.




Overall, more to come from this project.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment